As told to me by a Tanita scale at Bike Expo:
- Weight: 162.8 pounds
- % Body Fat: 5.1 (a bit "Underfat")
- % Total Body Water: 63.3% (Male: 50-65%)
- Muscle Mass: 146.8 pounds
- Physique Rating: 8 (out of 9, "Thin and Muscular Athlete")
- Basal Metabolic Rate, number of calories the user's body needs at rest: 2012 cal
- Metabolic Age: 12
- Bone Mass: 7.6lb (average)
- Visceral Fat Rating: 1 (from 1-59) ("healthy level")
So by weight, I'm 90% muscle, 5.1% fat, 4.7% bone, and .2% miscellaneous.
I'm not sure how accurate these figures are. I didn't think I was that athletic.
The scales are about $200 or so I hear, so maybe I should get one? Hitomi seems to hate that I burn so many calories just sitting around.